Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DON'T LOOK NOW: (i'm writing)

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting here of late. I'm happy to say that I'm finally back at work on both my memoir and my new novel, and I've wanted to spend any and all available writing time on them. I'll be back here at some point, though perhaps not until the fall. Until then, I hope that all of you have a pleasant and creatively productive summer.

You may not see my previous posts on the blog on this page, as the display is date-sensitive. It's all still here, though; just click on "older posts," below, or use the search bar at the very bottom of this main page to search by topic.
On one more minor point of housekeeping: I've gotten a couple of questions about the Jane Austen Fight Club video posted here as one of my film-ettes on Fridays. Sadly, it has been pulled from YouTube as a result of copyright issues. I am a fierce supporter of copyright protections, as I believe all creative people should be...but I must admit, I'm sorry not to be able to revisit that delicious little piece of work.

No comments: